Friday, November 11, 2011

What the tragedy at Penn State means for Youth Ministry

I spent a rich week with members of the Young Life Properties Department. On Tuesday, my old friend Michael Perry, the director of Spring Hill camps, visited the group and challenged us to think about many things, including the impact of the situation at Penn State on youth camping. I took his thoughts and expanded on them in a post that Think Christian is running today. You can see it by clicking here. I'm no longer a regular part of that world, but as a friendly outsider I think these ideas are very significant.

While I'm at it, here's a plug for signing up as a follower of my blog. I'd like to get past 100. It doesn't cost anything or result in bad things happening to your computer. Help me out! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment